추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

11/24/2014

What I did

 
 
I went to flower shop again.
 

 
Another christmas craft.
 
 
Cute ornaments.
 
 
 
Can you guess what this is?
Its similar to pancake but black sugar jam in it.
 
 
It was my lunch on Saturday...?
Can't remember.
I just found that on DSLR memory.
 
 
 I was so tired after shopped.
(I finally got a christmas mug. I will post it later. )
So I took hot bubble bath.
 
I have been loving hot bubble bath since I watched this film
 
 
hahaha


 
I wanted to rest and spend time alone but my cat didn't let me do so.
Miiiiiaaaaaooooooo~~~~~
 
Anyways. I slept so well thanks to hot bath.
 
 

 I went there Sunday.
Its coffee shop in small town 2 hour far from my home.

 
Chinese dog with purple tongue.
Chow chow.
 
 
Unmanned coffee shop.
 


 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기