추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

11/20/2014

Decorating................

 
 
Dried yellow roses I bought few days ago.
They are still on my desk because I have no idea where I should put them...
I'm wandering blogs to study decorating ideas.
 
 
 

 
I ordered this 2 days ago.
It has been delivered yesterday!!
 
So excited!





 
 
Tada!
 
Anckle boots !
I felt I have been waiting for this for 10 years.
 
 
but..... what clothes should I wear with this ?
 
 
 
 
buy shoes
need to buy pants to match with shoes
need to buy a shirt to match with pants
need to buy a coat to match with rest of clothes I already bought.
 
 
If I skip one of this system, I can't wear new shoes.
It happens all the time.
feel like dejavu.
 
 


I drank this strawberry tea yesterday after had lunch.
 
 
 

 
 
I feel lucky to live near the ocean.
 
 
 
 
 
Abandoned bicycle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기