추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

12/17/2014

What I drink 2.


Tomato juice.

 
 
I got food poisoning few days ago. (It was nightmare)
 
So I couldn't digest anything (even medicine) but tomato juice.
 
They didn't have a menu "Tomato juice" but "Tomato smoothie"
 
So.. I had to ask them to make juice for me. ( Yes, they seemed irritated to make that.)
 
 
 
Here are some benefits of tomato.
 
- Antioxidants
- Vitamins and Minerals.
- Digestive health
- Healthy skin.





 
Hot chocolate + marshmallow.
 
Actually I don't like marshmallow.
 Its toooo soft so I feel like melting small white FAT on my tongue
But my co-worker bought hot chocolate + marshmallow..
I enjoyed it until 3 sips.
 
 
 

Red orange tea.
Smells good.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Black cherry tea.
 
little puckery.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chocolate Banana Smoothie.
 
Its easy to make.
but its kinda expensive in Starbucks........
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기