추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

12/09/2014

Black cherry tea.

 
 
 
Since I quit coffee, Making tea is my first thing to do at my office.
Especially this chilly season.
 
 
My first tea was ... english breakfast tea with milk & honey.
I don't know much about tea , but I liked that.
 
 
Anyways.
I bought those 3 types of tea.
 
 
Strawberry, Lemon, Blackcherry tea.
 
 
 
Today's tea is black cherry.
 
 
 
1 minute for standard.
2 minutes for strong
3 minutes for with milk.
 
 
 
 
Waiting for 2 minutes.
 

 
♬ ♪
 
I'm thinking to buy tea set for my office tea time.
(My boss would'nt let me do so)
 


 
 
 
Benefits of black cherry tea.
 
1. Supports respiratory health
2. Soothes throat discomfort
3. Soothes a headache
4. Helps soothe muscle pain.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기