추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

11/02/2014

How to make jujube tea.

 
 
 
Few months ago, I had trouble in falling asleep.
I took a hot bath, exercised, drank hot milk but nothing worked.
My friend recommended,
 
"Have a cup of jujube tea !"
 
And no more insomnia.
 
 
 
 
 
It's really easy to make.
 
 
 
How to make jujube tea.
 
1. Buy dried jujubes.
2. Wash jujubes with cold water and  cut them to 2 ~ 3 pieces
3. Bring it up to boil over high heat for 15 min ,
and reduce heat , let it simmer for 45 min.
 
 
 
 




 
Benefits of jujube tea.
 
 
 
1. ease sore throat and cold
2. reduce asxiety
3. good bye insomnia.
4. digestion
5. better metabolism
6. antiaoxidants





+ I think 1h simmering is long enough to make sweet & deep jujube tea.
+ I like it hot, but you can enjoy it as ice tea.
+ Don' worry about white bubbling on surface when you simmer it.
Its saponin, no harmful at all.
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기