추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

11/28/2014

Quitting coffee.

 
 
 
I quit coffee a month ago. (Not every caffeine beverage)
 
Quitting coffee is not so easy as you expect.
 
(Its always difficult to limit myself about anything)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been drinking a cup of coffee a day.
 I always knew Im sensitive to caffeine but couldn't stop
Actually It was half-voluntary becoz I used to have stomachache whenever I had coffee.
Thats why I decided to quit.
 
So here Im going to tell you about benefits I've experienced from quitting coffee.
 
 
1.  Overcome an addiction to coffee.
 
It made me feel great that I take more control of my life.
 
 
2.  Better sleep.
 
I couldn't fall asleep when I had coffee after 3 pm.
It made me tired next day and I drink caffeine again.
then can't sleep again. Endless circle.
 
 
3. Decrease tension.
 
Caffenine affects the mood and anxiety.
I am less anxious after quit coffee.
 
 
4. Migraine.
 
You already know that caffeine can cause migraine.
I used to have migraine before period and rainy day.
But I haven't had a migraine since I quit coffee.
 
 
5. Saving money.
 
Think about how much money you spend at Starbucks.
 
 
6. Digestive discomfort.
 
This in the biggest reason as I mentioned earlier.
 Coffee can cause gastritis.
I feel really fine nowdays.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I drink a cup of tea has no caffeine everymorning
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기