추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

1/07/2015

Me Before You.

 

 
 
 
I bought this book 3 days ago, and I finished it yesterday.
 
This novel is so popular and I heard its going to be made into movie.
 
Well, I think its perfect story for movie.
 
A girl was born poor but with potential ability of fashion
and finally met rich guy doomed to die.
 
How perfect is that .
 
 
 
I knew Will is going to die in the end of this story.
But this writer gave me endless hope that Louisa may succeed!!!
So cruel.
I thought stop reading when they gone to farewell travel.
(but I couldn't stop. I read every single page)
 
 
Anyways.
 
I read some reviews said
 'Don't read this novel on subway or cafe bocoz you are going to cry'
Um, I didn't cry?
 
But I still little depressed becoz of this novel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기