추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

1/11/2015

Grapefruit tea and Croquemonsieur and a book.


I met a friend on last friday.
We met in high school so we have been friends for a long time.
 
We talk about diet, cosmetics, friends, work, TV shows, ex bf,
other friend's ex, movies, ppl I hate, ppl she hates...... etc (actually everything in our life)
 
But recently , I've been going through some things and I need things to distract me.
I thought books are the easiest way to get over, She recommended some books,
 
I chose this.
 
 
 
the hundred year old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other than that, Having a conversation with old friend is another way to ease things.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Croque - monsieur.
 
 
That reminds me learing french was one of my new year resolutions.
 
 
 

 
This grapefruit tea was so nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
All gone.
 
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기