추천 게시물

IHERB nude palette

      >>IHERB nude palette    

1/06/2015

Brunch.


 
John Cook Deli Meat opened their store in Busan.
I bought that sausage for my Christmas brunch.
 
 


I found out  I CAN'T see my blog but I CAN write this post.
What happened..?
I'm still so confused all this blogging system.
I feel old that stumbling internet world.
 
 
 


 
My birth day was last month,
My friend gave a gift card (becoz she lives far away) to me for the cake store.
but I couldn't find one fine cake for me so I chose those different kinds.
 
 
 

 
 
And I put my penguin bubble bath ball in the center.
She looks happy surrounded by sweets.
no.. she looks sad. her eyes.
 
(Now she died with huge bubble.)
 
 




Another day brunch .
 
strawberry , omelette, salad.  + sausage.
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기